All homestead applications must be accompanied by a copy of applicant's drivers license or other information as required by the Texas Property Tax Code. Applicant may also be required to complete an affidavit to qualify for an exemption under certain situations.
For a complete list of forms please visit the Texas State Comptroller’s website.
- Property Tax Protest and Procedures
- PRO-RATED HOMESTEAD EXEMPTIONS
- HAYS COUNTY PRELIMINARY VALUE PRESS RELEASE
- CITY OF SAN MARCOS APPROVES HOMESTEAD EXEMPTION
- TEXAS ASSOCATION OF APPRAISAL DISTRICTS PRESS RELEASE
- 2022 UPDATED PROPERTY TAX INFORMATION FOR TEXAS TAXPAYERS
- 2022 HAYS COUNTY ARB HEARING PROCEDURES
- LOW INCOME HOUSING CAP RATE